Built to reduce your risk, our most popular service provides valuable tools and guidance from a pro-active data protection consultant. The service
- 21 Stage GAP Analysis Program – This comprehensive self-guided program, supported by us, provides a baseline to your Data Protection
stance and a clear framework for your Data Protection. This is reviewed bi-annually while in contract.
- 21 Stage Template Library with Unlimited Reviews – Over 200 templates, registers and checklists that provide the framework you will
typically require to uphold your legal obligations. Customised policy creation are provided for a discount fee.
- Meetings – Up to 4 annually, either remote or onsite (excluding expenses). These meetings can be used for discovery, training, reviews,
DPIAs, board meetings etc.
- Monthly Update – Packed full of essential information that is condensed and put into plain English so that you can make informed decisions within your business. Updates to templates and advice is also provided with white papers and guidance notes given.
- Email advice “helpdesk” – up to 1 hour per month available for advice or guidance on any data protection issue you may experience. This has
helped many brands avoid costly mistakes, save money, deliver positive outcomes and secure contracts that have mitigated significant risk.
- Unlimited* Confidential Helpdesk for Employees – Provided to ensure that potential breaches or privacy concerns can be brought to the
attention of the company rather than outside parties (e.g ICO)
- Employee Training Webinars – Training is an essential component to uphold data protection and security. These short, fact filled on demand
webinars ensure that staff are aware of their obligations and responsibilities. In addition to the 8 introduction sessions a new session
is released twice a year. Each webinar includes a quiz and a certificate of completion.
- Subject Access Request and Breach Assistance – Every business will receive a SAR or need to handle a breach at some point. We provide up
to 2 hours assistance per annum so costly mistakes are avoided.
- Discounted Cyber Essentials with £25,000 of Cyber Insurance included. For just £300 you will guide you through Cyber Essentials. We
even guarantee certification. Everything is included in this discounted cost including the certificate.
- Discounted Consultancy. If you require on site audits, GAP analysis or want additional assistance we provide a heavily discounted rate for
clients which saves £300 per day on the standard tariff.
- Optional ISO27001. If you want to achieve ISO27001 at a fraction of the cost normally associated with certification we have the perfect solution. For just £175 per month we will also create your ISMS and provide you with everything you need to achieve ISO27001. This costs also includes annual audit and certification once you have paid the initial certification cost (£795+VAT)
Cost per month from just £450+VAT